ROAD, STREET, BUILDING NAMES DOES'NT APPEAR.

Jack Ling fly2moon2 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 7 23:43:01 EST 2005

Hi All,

Thanks for your information. Based on your comments, I've added label
section, the fonts and font list for FONTSET.

I don't know what should I put for LABELITEM. I put "Text", as seen in the
dump out of OGRFeatures. (sorry, I am really novice in the terms to use).
I've tried amending the various parameters but still don't see the labels
coming out.

Would you please pinpoint me what else I should change in the map file?
Thanks.

My MapFile below:

MAP
NAME USA1
STATUS ON
SIZE 800 500
IMAGETYPE PNG
IMAGECOLOR 0 0 0
SHAPEPATH "../../data/usa"
EXTENT 835249.751000 815599.751000 836000.249000 816200.249000
UNITS METERS
FONTSET "../../etc/fonts.txt"

WEB
IMAGEPATH "/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/"