How to show lines between PostGIS data of type POINT

Russ Bradford Russ.Bradford at CSIRO.AU
Tue Nov 8 22:41:49 EST 2005

Hi list,
I too have a database filled with point data for which I would like
to "join-the-dots". Would anyone have a working example of how to do this
using MapServer and PostgreSQL that they would like to share? The original
thread here mentioned looking into Collect(), MakeLine() and AddPoint(). I
have searched through the documentation and come up blank with all except
Collect(). And being very new to MapServer (and PostgreSQL) I would like a
little more direction in how to apply these solutions. If it makes any
difference, I am using a Windows machine with Apache and the latest
version of Mapserver.
Cheers, Russ.