Problems getting inline features to work as part of URL request

Wed Nov 9 17:32:37 EST 2005

Nope. Your best best would be to pre-process the data and simply add a column. Otherwise we'd need a substr function, which isn't a bad idea but doesn't exist at the moment.

Steve

>>> Eric Brown <ericbrown at NETXN.COM> 11/08/05 8:29 PM >>>
Is there any way to format a label in cgi mode.

For example the label for APN is a 9 digit field - but it really should be
formatted with hyphens - so instead of 123456789 I'd like to format it as
123-456-78-9.

Please advise,

- Eric Brown