timing map requests

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 11 05:38:53 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm optimising a map at the moment as it takes a while to load. I thought it
would be great having an objective number telling me how long a map took to
process, rather than just me feeling how the speed has changed. I had a good
look around in template reference and past posts and wasn't able to find
anything. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I'm using MapServer CGI so
would prefer a non-php way, perhaps javascript. I might use php if need to.

Really appreciate any input.

Cheers,
Xin