PHP MapScript hangs or performance degradation

Mathieu Bertrand mjbertrand at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 14 08:53:13 EST 2005

Hi,

I'd very like to learn the result you will obtain from microsoft.

Few weeks ago, We had a problem similar to you...
Mapserver c#, asp.net and data stored in .tab (mapinfo).  Everything
was nice until a second user connects to our test website, then it was
always crashing when both user did any operation at the same time.
When the service was not responding anymore, the processor was utilize
at 100 percent until we killed the process "asp.net".

It was a concurrency problem, I located the problem exactly in the
function "msDrawVectorLayer" in mapdraw.c

Keep me informed...
Thank you,
-Mathieu Bertrand