OT: lurking/vacation notifications

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Tue Nov 15 14:23:44 EST 2005

On Nov 15, 2005, at 12:08 PM, Lowell.Filak wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I just received a vacation notification from ibm.uk (presumably
> from posting
> to the list) which makes me wonder if anybody has received such a
> thing from
> somebody lurking on the list from addresses such as esri.com,
> bentley.com,
> autodesk.com, ...
>
> Lowell

Doesn't our fancy new listserv allow us to see the subscribers?
There's really no reason that the list should be private. And while
I'm wishing, it would be great if the mail list were open to Google,
and that the vacationing lurkers get automatically unsubscribed, and
that I get a pony in time for Christmas.

cheers,
Sean

---
Sean Gillies