dynamic layer filter, again

Mauricio Stange H. mstangeh at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 15 14:52:04 EST 2005

Hi, me again,
    please, does somebody know, how to do this. I already have posted
the question.
    Since then I tried with every time recreating a mapfile, (reading
from a map file without the filter and inserting it in the new file),
but I have problems with it, sometimes I select another filter and the
map does't change unless I use a map control.
    I tried with mapscript too: got the map, got the layer, and have set
the filter property, but how update the modified layer into the map???

Please, if somebody have an idea....

Thanks,
    Mauricio Stange H.