getting data from Oracle througth MS SQL

Janeks Kamerovskis janeks.kamerovskis at SILVA.LV
Thu Nov 17 05:56:47 EST 2005

Hi, Mapserver Gurus!

I need quick solution for subj.

What I have - is connection to MsSQL, that have linked to Oracle server.

What I need - is to get x, y from an Oracle table, that has Geoloc field
(with point fearures).

My idea is to get those x,y into mapserver by using ovf. I did it
succesfully with mySQL.

Obviously I need an SQL function that provides x,y from Geoloc. (MsSQL don't
like that field - gives error)
Could somebody point me to an info or give coments about other solutions!

brgds
Janeks