A little help please

Richard Orth - osmoGIS Incorporated rco at OSMOGIS.COM
Thu Nov 17 18:51:52 EST 2005

Having it on your server helped diagnose. The url had [program] in it.
If you replace the line below in the javascript it should work. Now it
will know what program to call

document.location = "/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?" +
"program=/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe&zoomsize=2&layer=tidestations&layer=countries&layer=states&map=c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mapdocs\tester.map";

Richard C Orth