Win32 Compilation Question

Ian Erickson ierickson at ANALYGIS.COM
Thu Nov 17 19:22:02 EST 2005

Having a bit of difficulty with compiling all of the pieces....

I started with a basic compilation with VC++ 6.0 and didn't include
anything but the basics...I tried to recompile MapServer, this time
enabling GDAL but the linker reported the following errors:

mapogcsld.obj:  unresolved external symbol _msOWSLookupMetadata
mapogcsld.obj:  unresolved external symbol _msOWSGetSchemasLocation

I did not have a problem with the previous compilation of 4.4.1...  Can
anyone give me some hints as to why this is happening?

- Ian Erickson