Auto Font Size / Alignment for Labels?

Jack Ling fly2moon2 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 18 01:39:44 EST 2005

Hi All,

Really thankful to all who gave me advice; the clarifications on the
concept of annotation and label is particularly useful to person like
me, who is a starter in GIS and have to develop some works in GIS
project.

I got better understandings now. And I will need time to digest.

When I open the DXF format version (not the DGN version then) of the
set of maps in AutoCad, it looks fit for my case. Everything looks
fine. Anyone has some idea if I can have something exported from there
and be able to be used for MapServer? What a pity that MapServer
doesn't support DXF...

best regards,
jackling