Georeferencing tiff by creating tfw file

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Fri Nov 18 02:13:08 EST 2005

Thanks, I understand what you have been told me BUT,

When I put my tiff on the map using "my" cellsize of 0.0021166, it
doesn't show correctly on the map (I just get a litte box bottomleft).
But if I use the cellsize of 0.08467878514170, then it is correctly
shown. That is the thing I didn't understand.

(I have already reported my error in first gdalinfo because it was run
with my already existing tfw file. I have reported the new gdalinfo
output after...)

Sorry again to bother you

best regards

dejan