mapscript crashes on getFeature

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Fri Nov 18 11:26:56 EST 2005

Hi all,

My tests of the Python module include a test of query result set
members and getFeature. See mapscript/python/tests/cases/
resultcachetest.py. I have not been routinely building or testing
mapscript with the --with-geos option, but I reconfigured today and
the tests pass as usual. This seems to point to this being a Java
specific problem.

Now that I look at your Java code, I see a potential problem. You
shouldn't make the assumption that the tileindex of your
resultCacheMemberObj is always -1. I'm not sure that figures into the
current issue, but is something you'll want to beware of in the future.

Sean

---
Sean Gillies
sgillies at frii dot com