mapscript crashes on getFeature

Donovan donovan at FUNCTIONFOUR.CA
Fri Nov 18 16:59:00 EST 2005

Yeah, i actually took the tile index out because i didn't want the line to
wrap in the email - not the best reason i guess.  I just noticed that I also
split the img=map.draw() and img.save() lines with the query.  They should
probably be together after the query.  It should work anyway...

Thanks, to everyone, for effort and advice.  Benedikt's sugesstion to write
out class names as they are finalized is handy.  I've also started
triggering the garbage collector every transaction (while testing) because
some of these memory corruption issues don't show up until the objects are
freed, making the crashes seem random.

Donovan