geodatabase as ogr datasource

Edwin Knuth eknuth at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 18 14:53:16 EST 2005

Ken and All,

Thanks for the help.  I really appreciate it.  Here is what worked for me:

LAYER
    # amphib
    NAME "amphib"
    STATUS DEFAULT
    TYPE POINT
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION "admiralty_amphib.mdb,amphib_point"
END

And I'd like to thank the people that made pgeo happen as well.  Definitely
good timing.  I'm going to be able to do something cool thanks to ogr
geodatabase support.