Where2getit.com Presents Mapserver at ILGISA Conference

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Fri Nov 18 14:16:44 EST 2005

> I'm wondering if we should track presentations like
> this on the new website someplace (or perhaps we
> already are). What do you think?

I don't see anything in particular filling this need on the web site already and I think it is a critical need that the web site could fill.  New users quite often are looking for promo material for presentations when trying to 'sell' MapServer internally.  I suggest we set up a Presentations topic in the Community section on the web site.  There we can put links or (ideally) the actual files on line for folks to grab.

Tyler