mapscript - php equivalent of symbolSetObj ?

oliver oliver.christen at CAMPTOCAMP.COM
Mon Nov 21 09:26:29 EST 2005

It seems i asked my question too quickly.
By using getNumSymbols() in a loop with getSymbolObjectById i was able to
get all the symbols properties.

But now, how do i create images off these symbols (php equivalent to the
SWIGMapScript function getImage()) ?

Thank you very much in advance for any info.
Oliver