can this be done? {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Nov 22 09:53:34 EST 2005

Hi,

You can join to tables for queriing purpose in mapserver :(
It is not usefull to create thematic maps.
You can choose between two solutions.

1. Join the database tables using MapInfo or other GIS software to
   create a new mapinfo TAB. This is a poor solution if the data are
   updated in the separate GIS, RDBMS environment
2. Write a program/script to join your data and run it as offen as
   neccessary (using cron on linux or scheduled task on win32).

Bye,
Zoltan