Mapscript compilation on Windows

Sture Dingsoyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Tue Nov 22 14:00:27 EST 2005

Hi

I have compiled Mapserver on my windows machine with these options:

This is the output from my "mapserv.exe -v"

MapServer version 4.6.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

Here POSTGIS is enabled so everything looks fine. I then want to compile
MAPSCRIPT. This also works fine..and i get the "php_mapscript.dll" that
also works fine in PHP.

When i do a <? phpinfo ?> i get:
MapServer version 4.6.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=JPEG INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
DEBUG=MSDEBUG

My problem is that the "php_mapscript.dll" do not says it supports
POSTGIS. (look at the <? phpinfo ?> result above).

Anybody have any ideas...

The reason i am compiling is that i need a mapserver that supports both
POSTGIS and ORACLE SDE in MAPSCRIPT.

All help appriciated :-)