2 projections on the same map file

Nemo Martinko nemo at IRONCOUNTYFOREST.ORG
Tue Nov 22 16:17:38 EST 2005

> I'd like to put on different layers 2 raster files
> with different projections....

> Is it possible and how can I write my .map file for projections?

I'm new to the list, so you might wait to see if somebody with more
experience posts, but I'm pretty sure it will work if you set a projection
for the map, then set the projections for each layer.

Get more info about adding a projection def here...
  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/mapfile-reference.html#projection

If you need more detailed info, look at the PROJ documentation that is
linked to for the mapserver doc page above.

The basic structure of the map file would be...

MAP

  PROJECTION
  END

  LAYER