GRASS 6.0.1 rasters and MapServer 4.8 beta1

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at CBS.UMN.EDU
Thu Nov 24 02:53:06 EST 2005

I just noticed than when using a bitmapped (thematic/paletted) GRASS raster
data with less than 256 "colors", MapServer segfaults.  This doesn't happen
with a TIFF bitmap and it doesn't happen when the GRASS bitmap has 256 color
entries.  I tried the same GRASS bitmap in QGIS and GRASS itself and it
displays fine there.  Is this a known issue in MapServer?  Has anybody
experienced this?

I have created a test case which can be downloaded at
http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/downloads/grasstest.zip.

Thanks!
-Perry

--