Problems with Oracle Spatial and 3D Geometries

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri Nov 25 11:34:56 EST 2005

Hi Rafael,
    The 3D support for Oracle Spatial leyer just started in the 4.4
version, so it's very new and not completely tested with all of kind of
data. When I added this support I didn't have access for data with LRS
dimension as 3, so I didn't implement this support, sorry.
    I intend to add the support for this kind of data for the next
version of maporaclespatial.c, I don't know if can be added for the 4.8
version (it's in beta now) but for  5.0 of course. To do this I need
some data examples, can you send me some examples of this kind of data?
    Thanks for your reply.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR