mapserver - windows 2003

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Nov 28 09:46:11 EST 2005

Hi,

are you sure all the dll's can be found by Mapserver? Can you do mapserv
-v in a DOS command prompt, or use a dependency checker tool to analyze
this (like depends)?

You also need to create a Web Service Extension for the mapserv CGI
process in the IIS Manager.

A Windows 2000 version guide is available here:
http://ms.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/setupiis

Best regards,
Bart