Where to post this question

Mon Nov 28 15:41:47 EST 2005

Try the site www.gjc.org. It's cheap (or free- kinda like shareware for posting jobs) and gets lots of traffic. The GJC
was created just to keep job postings off technical mailing lists like this.

Steve

>>> Eric Brown <ericbrown at NETXN.COM> 11/28/05 2:34 PM >>>
All,

I've thoroughly enjoyed the instant bureaucracy of naming Mapserver - just shows you what happens when people get organized. :)

I'm curious as to where one might post a possible contract job to implement Mapserver in a particular installation.  And... I don't want to perturb too many people, so I don't dare officially post a job.

If this is the appropriate location, I can dig it - if I should go to Monster, then so be it.  Just that I'd really like Mapserver expertise.

Thank you,

- Eric.

P.S. I like the cheetah - but Seagate might not be happy.