Where to post this question

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA
Mon Nov 28 15:44:58 EST 2005

Hi Eric,
you could try:

http://www.geomaticscanada.com/ <http://www.geomaticscanada.com/>
and
http://gisjobs.ca/ <http://gisjobs.ca/>

Both are Canadian sites for geomatics related job ops.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On
Behalf Of Eric Brown
Sent: November 28, 2005 3:35 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Where to post this question

All,

I've thoroughly enjoyed the instant bureaucracy of naming Mapserver - just
shows you what happens when people get organized. :)

I'm curious as to where one might post a possible contract job to implement
Mapserver in a particular installation.  And... I don't want to perturb too
many people, so I don't dare officially post a job.

If this is the appropriate location, I can dig it - if I should go to
Monster, then so be it.  Just that I'd really like Mapserver expertise.

Thank you,

- Eric.

P.S. I like the cheetah - but Seagate might not be happy.