Compiling Mapserver with PostGIS support under Windows

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at WEBBASED.CO.UK
Tue Nov 29 04:22:25 EST 2005

Hi Lance,

If it helps, the MSVC libpq import library is included with the standard
PostgreSQL 8.1 Win32 installer available from www.postgresql.org. On the
installation options page, select “Development”, “Library Files” and then
enable the “MSVC++ Library Files” option.

Kind regards,

Mark.

------------------------
WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way
Plymouth
PL6 8BT

T: +44 (0)1752 797131
F: +44 (0)1752 791023

http://www.webbased.co.uk
http://www.infomapper.com
http://www.swtc.co.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person.