mapserver - windows 2003

Mauricio Stange H. mstangeh.foros at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 29 06:39:43 EST 2005

Thanks,
    now it works, at least it throws me that there is no querystring
when I go to the http://localhost/mapserv... direction.
    but I'm having a problem with the php, I says *
"Security Alert!* The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.

This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This
means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI
variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive."
how do I resolve this..

Mauricio Stange H.