PIXMAX SYMBOLS PROBLEM!!!

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Nov 29 09:15:25 EST 2005

Stefano,

I suggest that you post text from your mapfile.  We need more details to
be able to help you make this work.

David.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Dott. Stefano
Albanese
	Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:06 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] PIXMAX SYMBOLS PROBLEM!!!

	Hi all,
	I'm having problem in visualizing a point shape file using a
symbol.
	That's the problem:I've a point file and each point in file
represents the location of a tree in the map. I used a Gif representing
a tree  as symbol to substitute points in map. Everything works fine, my
trees are shown at each point location. But if i zoom in map or if i
move the map using pan tool and at least one tree goes out of the map
frame then all the tree disappear from the map altough in the legend the
trees layer is still represented. It seems like the layer can be visible
only if all its features are shown inside the map frame.
	Why this? Is this a bug or I'm missing any parameter to set?
	Stefano

	Dott. Geol. Stefano Albanese
	Via S. Giacomo 6
	83022 Baiano (AV)
	Italia
	Tel.: +390818243143
	+393471982279

	Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it
free.
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yah
oo.com/unlimited/>