MapServer Foundation thoughts and reactions

Allan Doyle adoyle at EOGEO.ORG
Tue Nov 29 17:17:08 EST 2005

I'm not into self-promotion, but someone involved asked me to please
post the URL for my  blog article about this...

http://think.random-stuff.org/FrontPage/archive/2005/11/29/mapserver-
foundation-picking-up-the-pieces

I agree that the names need fixing.

	Allan