epiphany about the idea of the Foundation

John Craddock john.craddock at XITECH.COM.AU
Tue Nov 29 17:20:48 EST 2005

Here we go, membership of the foundation: the MapServer community is just about to morph into a clone of the Open Design Alliance (nee Open DWG Alliance). The spin doctors are really at it!
How about MTSC and AutoDesk publishing the hard copy of this deal instead of eking it out in disjointed discussion emails.
The plot thickens, no membership, no voice.
Nothing has been written that assuages the reverse takeover theorem.
Regards
John C