epiphany about the idea of the Foundation

Allan Doyle adoyle at EOGEO.ORG
Tue Nov 29 22:21:00 EST 2005

If the foundation was incorporated, then there must be articles of
incorporation (or a similar legal document) and bylaws. And there is
probably a 501c3 application in the works.

Are those available for viewing?

	Allan

--
Allan Doyle