Fwd: [gislist] Mxp -> map conversion

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at FAO.ORG
Wed Oct 5 04:25:12 EDT 2005

> Hi,

Posting this message (from the gislist) to the MapServer and GeoTools
mailing lists as I think there may be interest within these
communities for this tool. An earlier post a couple of months ago
didn't generate a single reply, so I may be wrong :-)