Hardware

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 1 06:27:33 EDT 2005

There was a recent thread discussing this, the subject of which was
"slighty OT: new hardware for a mapserver application".  I'm not sure
how to link to the arhive copy without giving away my account details!

One of the interesting bits was the ESRI article on hardware performance,
http://www.esri.com/systemsint/kbase/strategies.html

Regards,
Xin