mapserv binary file changes?

Vincent J. Troisi vincent.troisi at COLORADO.EDU
Thu Sep 1 16:33:06 EDT 2005

No. I ran md5sum against the file before and after I
moved the file to the cgi-bin directory. At that time
the file was exactly the same. But after a day or two
the file changes (per md5sum or unix checksum).

I was just wondering if there might be some buffer overflow occuring in
the binary when in use that may be causing this problem. I'm running
on Suse Linux Enterprise 8, Apache 2 server, and Mapserver 4.6.0.