Non-existant Legend Functionality?

Thu Sep 1 17:20:23 EDT 2005

Abe,

I think this would be a very valuable extension and it would not be that
hard to implement. All that you would need is a bit array that is zeroed
before a draw request where each bit represents a unique layer-class,
then as objects are drawn you would OR 1 into the bit array for the
layer-class index if/when an object is drawn. Then you would need to be
able to query the bit array for a given layer-class index to see if it
was drawn.

-Steve W.