Multiple Field Search

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 5 18:34:03 EDT 2005

Just for clarification, querying on multiple fields is NOT supported,
correct?  Unfortunately my current client requires compound queries of
this nature, but I forgot MapServer didn't natively do this.  I
noticed that Chameleon actually queries DBFs external to MapServer's
API.  I certainly can piggy-back on this method and just test each
case in the compound query by hand and keep records that past the
entire set of tests.  Unfortunately I'm no genius in search technology
and my methods will be done linearlly and obviously SLOWLY.

Can anyone offer any guidance, resources, or any other help?

Thanks.
-Abe