Mapserver 4.6.1 Make problems - mapogr.o

Steve Benzo steve_benzo at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 6 01:24:43 EDT 2005

Christian,

Danke, for that, enabling LD_OPTIONS with the /usr/lib
and /usr/local/lib solved a lot of the issues, I'm
able to make (as opposed to gmake) mapserver with a
few options now.

There's one final issue I'm confronting. When I enable
--with-wmsclient, I get this error:

ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but
non-writable sections
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [php_mapscript.so] error 1

above that are a bunch of calls for libcrypto.a,
libssl.a, and some others i think...

Any suggestions? This is on Solaris 9.

--- Christian Schaffer