EXPRESSION ([Bev_class]=1)

Michael Schulz mschulz at WEBGIS.DE
Tue Sep 6 08:32:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

the error "failed to draw layer..." seems to be more an access problem
to the shapefile not a problem of the mapfile configuration. You don't
get the error with the absolute path, so maybe your classification is
not working, that's why nothing is drawn. Did you try without an
expression and does the layer show up then? Perhaps you should omit the
min/maxscale settings also, just in case...

HTH, Michael