Mapserver 4.6.1 Make problems - mapogr.o

Christian Schaffer christian.schaffer at MUENCHEN.DE
Fri Sep 9 05:48:52 EDT 2005

Hi Steve,

sorry for not answering earlier.
My system´s running Solaris 10. I also used the --with-wmsclient option
to configure, but I actually used gmake to build my mapserver binary,
which worked very well then.
The error, you´re mentioning seems to be in context with php_mapscript.
I found the following, which might be helpful:
http://www.filibeto.org/pipermail/solaris-users/2004-March/000660.html

Regards,
Chris

                        christian.schaffer at muenchen.de