STATUS in LAYER object

Gregory Yetman gyetman at CIESIN.COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Sep 9 09:05:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks to David Fawcett pointed out my problem -- that I needed to pass
the layer name in as part of the URL.

Rather than changing the flag, I think that perhaps the documentation
just needs some additional info. It's not obvious from the definition of
STATUS when you should use ON vs. DEFAULT.

Greg