which "flavor" of linux is best for MS?

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 04:35:51 EDT 2005

And I'll put my vote in for Ubuntu.  All the wonders of Debian but NOT
tricky for the beginner.  I run Debian on my server and Ubuntu on my
lappy.  Ubuntu's sooooo nice.

Well, looks like we have yet another flavor war starting.  :)