Clean MapServer Files

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 14:17:45 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I have written a small .Net scheduled program to clean up after
MapServer on Windows since I'm not familiar with programming in batch.
 I feel like this is way too bloated for such a simple little task
though.  What I need to do is cleanup all image files that are a
specified age (say a week) and all text files that are a little older
(say a year ... these are some custom user settings).

If there's no one that can help me write this little batch file
out-right, could someone point me to a definitive place for batch
programming.  Something that covers sending arguments to the batch
file, looping through files, stating files, and deleting files.  ...
previous attempts to find an online guide were pretty fruitless and
hence why I wrote the .Net program.

Thanks for the help.
-Abe