GTiff outputformat

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 13:41:48 EDT 2005

On 9/14/05, Lluís Garcia i Mestres <lluisgm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> My gtiff file is readable by gdalinfo, and is still working in mozilla and
> ie throught the quicktime pluging but not with other programs even with
> interleave=pixel line . If I export to autocad, I'm getting the image with
> very low quality, almost none.
>
> I don't understand why geotiff image are not readable even for the windows
> explorer. Should I need a plugin for windows?

Lluis,

I have reviewed the file you sent, and confirmed that it is still planar
configuration separate.  If I do:

 gdal_translate -co INTERLEAVE=PIXEL in.tif out.tif

It becomes previewable in windows explorer.

Please review that you spelled everything correctly in your
outputformat declaration, that it is actually getting used and so forth.

Best regards,