svg in ms4w

Lluís Garcia i Mestres lluisgm at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 15 05:19:53 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff,
 I upgrade my ms4w, and now the svg is working fine. Trying others
functionalities of the package, I was trying to get a geotiff image but I'm
getting an error with the gdal12.dll. The output gtiff is not readable in
mapserver and even in windows. Using the formatoption INTERLEAVE=PIXEL I'm
getting the same error, but if I do this format option using the FWtools
gdal_translate tool I'm getting a correct image.
 At this point I think there are a bug in the ms4w_1.2.1 to output gtiff
images, is it registred?

--
Lluís Garcia i Mestres,

lluisgm at gmail.com