remark on virtualspatialdata-wiki (windows server)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Sep 16 09:11:17 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

Newer versions of MS4W have this problem fixed, all of the gdal
reference files are included in /ms4w/gdaldata/ and the environment
variable is set in apache.  Sorry about that.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.