Special characters in mapfile

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Tue Sep 20 02:16:34 EDT 2005

Tom,

Can't you just enter it using its ASCII value? On windows, hold down ALT, and press "230". I have tested it, and the class name comes out correctly with the micro sign. Not sure if you can do it the same way on Linux, though.....
For ascii codes, see: http://www.lookuptables.com/

Regards,

Jacob