php_mapscript; php_sprintf

Christian Schaffer christian.schaffer at MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Sep 20 02:55:33 EDT 2005

Hi list,

I have a little problem running php_mapscript. My mapserver binary works
as desired, so I´m positive about my compilation.
But when calling phpinfo_mapscript.phtml, my apache throws the following
error message:
ld.so.1: /opt/csw/apache2/sbin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/php_mapscript.so: symbol php_sprintf:
referenced symbol not found

Don´t know, if this is important: I´m on Solaris 10 on AMD64.

I´d appreciate any hint to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Chris