Problems using MapServer (4.6) in dotnet/c# environement with MapScript/SWIG

Johan Hallgren johan.e.hallgren at WMDATA.SE
Tue Sep 20 03:03:38 EDT 2005

I have to answer the question my self.

The only way I could find to create a safe solution, was to create single
treaded processes (I tried tree simultaneous processes). Still I get
problems with my dynamic inline features, it's not consequent but it
happens and with this dynamic process approach they can be killed and
restarted.

Anyhow, the solution is safe, it works and it's wery good performance.

This is from my latest performance test. Same data,s ame server same
everything:

with MapServer in my environment (c#...)
1600 maps
start  07:47:32
stop  07:49:41
  129 sec