Problems using MapServer (4.6) in dotnet/c# environement with MapScript/SWIG

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 20 04:28:07 EDT 2005

Johan

I have investigated using MapScript in the c# environment in the past and
had concerns with the memory usage etc. Saying that I am not the most
experienced SWIG user! Is there any chance you could let me know more
information (or point me to) how you built the stable environment?

Much apppreciated
Mike