No subject

volverinn at libero.it volverinn at LIBERO.IT
Wed Sep 21 06:09:48 EDT 2005

Hello all people.

I'm new user mapserver. I'm creating application for museum to Rovigo in Italy, but i've some problem to understund on the mapserver's future.
I would create, in my project, a routine to calculate shortest route between 2 cities, supposing tha i succed this and the result is a query of information of the db(e.g Mysql).
This query has the principal category to referencing object that is e.g.:

2000 Rome .... etc.

2000 is contact (the join) to shape file tha will draw.
Therefore this query associate only object that i will draw it.

How can i do this join so that mapserver visualize only information on the query?

Thanks all.

Alessio from italy.